Friday, December 16, 2011

We wish you a merry Christmas

Growing up I would watch all the Christmas movies and envy the hollyfied houses. The garland cascading down the staircase, big luscious wreaths, stockings all hung by the chimney with care. I didn't know how Santa would find me in our little apartment, but he always did.

I thought that when you had a two story house that was it, you made it. You were rolling in the dough. As we looked for houses to buy I fell in love with some single stories but my heart still wanted a place to hang my garland. Now that I'm a professional when it comes to house buying I know that single stories are actually more expensive per square foot than two stories, and we are far from rolling in any kind of dough. But I have my staircase to hang my garland, and a fireplace to hang our stockings. And I am thrilled.







Here are some pictures of Sawyer and Santa that I'm sure you've all seen.



















No comments: