Sunday, March 28, 2010

Graduating Nursing School

This past Saturday, I finally made it through nursing school. The ceremony started off with some audiovisual problems, but the event was still a success. It was so hard for me to sit back and not to help out.


That's because I was a little more worried about a speech. I was asked to go for three minutes. I had prepared a single paragraph that I somehow stretched out into almost two minutes.



I got pinned by the teacher I had three times throughout the program. Luckily she liked my class and made things a little easier.


I was surprised with the department award of "Outstanding Leadership." I have to thank Erin for allowing me to lend some of my free time to extra-cirruclar nursing activities.


What's next? Graduate school in the Fall if I can get all my paperwork in on time. Oh yeah, also that test that just says if I can work as a licensed nurse.

2 comments:

karin said...

Congratulations!

Stacie S-H said...

Awesome!! Thats so exciting. Great job!