Tuesday, February 7, 2012

15 months





Sawyer's big guy 15th month check up was today and here are his stats:
Weight: 27 pounds
Height: 34 1/2 inches
Head: I never pay attention. It's big, we get it.

He had a couple shots and only cried for a second. It was so much easier when I was able to nurse him during shots (I think I've talked about this before, I miss nursing if you haven't noticed) 27 pounds! My arms are getting pretty buff, lemme tell ya. Especially since he's not really a walker yet. I'll get to that...

Some fun stuff he's saying: Mama, dada, na, yeah, and possibly some form of "grandma" (you hear that, grandpa? Better get it together)

Some fun stuff he's doing:
He's not quiiiiite walking yet. He'll take a couple steps alone but he'd rather hold someones hand and walk around. But he's getting close folks, seriously. He loves playing peek-a-boo and thinks we can't see him when he covers his face (we can) and he loves Mary Poppins. He gives the DVD cover endless kisses. Mama? Not so much. Most of all he loves being outside.

Stuff we're working on: Feeding himself with a fork and walking. Come on already!

The end










Location:Home sweet home

No comments: