Monday, October 17, 2011

All Hallows Eve part two

Ok, you asked for it (not really) so here it is. More spooky suggestions for your October. Next we have:
Movies-
Poltergeist Carolaaaaane! Probably my favorite scary movie of all time. Spooky without all the CGI. The scene where all the kitchen chairs are stacked on top of each other? Forget about it!
Poltergeist 2 and 3, optional but definitely not necessary.



"They're heeere!"

Exorcism of Emily Rose You want to kick it up a notch? Maybe throw in some demonic possession? Add based on a true story? This movie is down right scary. The unnatural movements that come with being possessed by a demon gets to me every time. It gave me nightmares (the mark of a really good horror movie.) Even looking for a picture to put on here freaked me out.




A Haunting in Connecticut Oh you want something that you'll have to turn off multiple times? This movie is terrifying. And also based on a true story. I saw it in theaters and when I got home I was so scared I called the police to check through my house before I could go in. Long story. Actually not that long, that was pretty much it. Watch it, and make sure you have someone to cuddle with that night (so you don't have to call the police.)



I got scared looking up this picture too. Maybe I shouldn't write these posts at 11pm?

My favorite Halloween movie that I can't go through October without watching 4 times and quoting incessantly is Hocus Pocus. It's so fun and you can watch it with your beebee's.



"What do you call them Max? Yabbos? Max likes your yabbos...in fact, he loves them!"

Seriously folks I could go all day.

Some other friendly spooky movies that I like are Halloween Town and...well that's it I guess.

Some other not-so-friendly spooky movies I like are Signs, Dead Silence, and all the Nightmare on Elm Street's.

That's it for...WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOU??

2 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

you're such a dork! do you really wanna know what's behind me? my boootay! because I'm leaning over the side of my bed and a mirror is behind me.
I loved Hocus Pocus growing up! I'm totally going to [try and] watch it again. but will that ruin my fond memories I have of it? like when I watched hugga bunch because I loved it as a kid, but as an adult I hated it? I'll blame you if it happens.

Law Rhen said...

hahaha i lOVE hallowentown! sadly. 2 and 3 sucked.