Wednesday, October 19, 2011

All Hallows Eve Part Three

Part 3 you say? Well what could be left? Oh there's lots left.

TV shows
Ghost Hunters I will always be in love with these guys. I've been watching them since they were working out of a trailer. Are they kinda sorta sell outs now? Sure, but still fun to watch. On SyFy


"Wait...did you hear that? Shhh...what was that?"

Paranormal Witness This new show on SyFy can creep me out at 1pm during nap time on a Wednesday afternoon. People recount their paranormal experiences along with a re-enactment and real footage (if there was any.) Super duper creepy.


Look at that! How creepy is that? Oh my gosh and what is that noise upstairs?? Definitely the last time I do this in the middle of the night.

The Haunted Who would have thought that Animal Planet could put out such a good paranormal
tv show? Sure all of the stories have a little something to do with animals but in my opinion this is the scariest show on tv.



Shows to miss: Extreme paranormal. Celebrity ghost stories. Ghost Hunters International. Bor-ring.

Kid shows to catch: Fridays throughout October on Disney are "Dress up Friday's." All of the Disney Jr shows are Halloween themed and so cute. Disney also has "Monstober" where the teen shows are holloween-ified too.


We watch a lot of Disney everything.

Books
Oh my gosh books? Seriously? Oh I'm serious. I just finished Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children and it was SO good. In fact when I host book club (oh I'm a great grandmother now, didn't you know?) this will be the book I choose.


Plus it's filled with odd pictures that the author collected from all over the Unite States. There's just so many reasons why this book was good.

The Sookie Stackhouse series. Now ladies and gents, this series is by no means for the faint of heart or those with very high morals. This is the book series that inspired "True Blood" so...there you go. There's like 50 books, or maybe 16, and they're impossible to put down. But some parts definitely make me blush. (I skip over the sexy parts! I do!!)



Right now I'm reading Holy Ghosts or How a (not so) good Catholic boy became a believer in things that go bump in the night. That's seriously the title, and when I tell people that I'm reading it I say the whole thing. It's a really, really good spooky non fiction book about ghosts that my dad got me for Christmas. Yeah that's just the kind of family I come from.


Thanks dad!!

Ok well that concludes my All Hallows Eve blog post trifecta. Hurry back, hurry back! And make sure to being your...death certificate.

1 comment:

Nato the Great-o said...

You forgot to mention the Twilight series...creepy.