Sunday, September 27, 2009

Days to Remember (8of10)

Friday, September 18, 2009 would be the last official day of our honeymoon. Fortunately for us it would also the first bad weather day of our trip.




This is basically the only place in town to buy groceries and hot food to eat.





Avila Beach is SUCH A SMALL little beach town but was also our favorite place that we stayed on our trip. we definitely want to go back sometime.





The welcoming committee to Solvang.





A few days in and still the happiest couple in the world....





Of course we had to stop to get a quick snack to take on the road with us





Solvang was a nice place to stop by and see. It is a lot like Lake Arrowhead.





This Santa Claus lane must be where Santa keeps his beach house.





Once we got home, Erin wanted to got straight to check out what was going on.





When we finally got home, we entered into a different world.














Thanks to a few old bishopric friends and family.

3 comments:

karin said...

LOVE the foil. What does it look like not covered in foil?

Katie said...

wow- I think I'd of been mad to come home to that, but I guess you are better sports than me.
p.s. I LOVE Solvang! I've been there with my family several times and hope that someday Russell and I get to go. It is BEAUTIFUL!

John and Kaitlan said...

santa clause lane is right where i live!!! its a beach and they used to have a huge santa clause there..but they have since moved it and now it is just a beach