Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Date Night - Competition

Since Kevin is busy taking my math test online I guess I'll blog.
The other night we went on a DATE! With work/school/wedding business we hadn't been on a date while. Unless watching Deadliest Catch and eating pizza counts as a date :)

We started off at Panera (yum) and then went over to Fiesta Village to play mini golf and laser tag. Spoiler alert: I beat him at both. Badly.
Lining up a shot.



Totally random, they gave us our wedding colors. And by random I mean Kevin picked out yellow and purple.



The first game I won. Not to mention, but I am right now, I got a hole in one at the 18th hole. I had to make it down a tiny ramp, PAST a ball that was stuck in the way, and through a rotating wagon wheels that only had 2 spaces in it. Amazing.



Then I beat Kevin at laser tag 33 to 11. At least I was really humble about it.

Fun fun fun night. It's not very often that Kevin Durr loses...twice...in a row.

1 comment:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

greg and i went mini golfing at fiesta village once and i beat him badly too. you and i should have a match, and the loser treats the other to all you can eat chocolate molten cakes from chili's (they're my fave).