Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Somehow I didn't stay 22 forever like I had planned. To celebrate Kevin took this grandma out for her birthday. He took me out to my favorite restaurant, Yard House. We didn't try the yard long beers though. Maybe next time.

Next stop: Disneyland. The only place you get a button on your birthday and the employees have to say happy birthday. Happy birthday count: 1. Rude Disney worker count:3

Black and White.

My favorite ride.
I had the best birthday. Kevin got me scriptures that will soon have my new and improved name on them. Kevin, his family, and my family all made me feel so special. I'm a very very lucky 23 year old girl.

2 comments:

John and Kaitlan said...

kevin i am so excited for you!!! your going to love married life!

Jessica said...

awww yardhouse and disneyland. life doesnt get much better.
new scrips: "Erin Maria Durr". priceless.

p.s. i STILL didnt give you your old scrips even though we talked about it before you left. haha.