Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding Registry

A few weeks ago we went to Target to start registering for the wedding. Little did I realize how much Erin really, really like to call Target her second home. Before we went in we grabbed some Juice It Up drinks and then started on our journey.
Of course, Erin took the scanning gun first because she had been dreaming about this opportunity for a VERY long time. We had no idea what we needed to register for so we just started browsing around the Kitchen area. Soon enough we were aisle by aisle deep in stuff that we needed (wanted) and started to decipher through the numerous options available.
Some couples warned me of little disputes occurring when registering but Erin and I had a good time. I started to fade around the second hour mark and we left feeling pretty confident that we got only things that we would need.
Mother and friends still suggest going to Bed Bath and Beyond because they will have more of a bathroom selection with colors. Erin said I can't look at the registry to see what we are getting like Nathan did and I had to promise that I wouldn't.

4 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

definitely go to BB&B, their return/exchange policy ROCKS, unlike Target's.

Katie said...

Totally agree- must register at BB&B. They'll give you cash for returns off your registry! and Target's return policy sucks.

Chelsea Conard said...

Nathan was too funny he would check the registry every day and tell me what we got. such a cheater.

Sara said...

Definitely should do BB&B. Everyone I know had problems when returning to Target. They are really odd about exchanging duplicates and things. It has to match very small categories.