Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring and Kevin is snoring

So I went to get pizza for dinner (who cooks when it's raining? really) and find Kevin still asleep on the couch...but he's had a long day so he's allowed to still be asleep on the couch. Here's the sleepy conversation that followed:

K: Oh I see you and your diet coke.
E: I didn't get any diet coke...
K: I see you and your diet coke.
E: I didn't get any diet coke.
K: I saw you with diet coke, where did you hide it??
E: Kevin I didn't get any diet coke.
K: Leave me alone.
K: Shhhh I'm listening.
E: Listening to what?
K: I'm not watching Ghost Hunters anymore.
E: What are you talking about? (Of course I'm laughing at this point)
K: Leave me alone.
K: You're just happy you got your way.
E: How did I get my way?
K: Leave me alone.

And he's back sound asleep on the couch. More pizza and garlic sauce for me.

He still looks like this when he's sleeping.


5 comments:

karin said...

That is so funny. I love the photo.

aredwar is my word

Ryan and Katie said...

So funny! I read this at work and laughed out loud (or lol)

AudBall said...

First of all, super funny. Secondly, I wish Juan did funny things like that- he just drools. Thirdly, I love that Katie said "laughed out loud (or lol)" !!! :)

Stephanie said...

I love this! And I love you two together! Perfection :D

Lance Durr said...

Good stuff. The picture of Kevin is right about the time he got his fake front teeth. He knocked them out riding his choo choo.