Thursday, November 5, 2009

ANOTHER tranisition...

Okay... So I just discovered today that Wordpress.com has opened up its features and site to free users.

For those of you who blog out there, have you ever wanted to do more than blogger lets you without having to become a HTML (computer code) geek? Blogger and Google have a partnership that has several tools spread over across thier sites.

The answer is Wordpress.com. They have everything in one site and they are the leaders in intermediate to professional blogging. I will be transitioning over my blog over to them in the next several weeks and will let you know about the process for any one that is interested.

First thing is to go to wordpress.com and sign up. Takes less than two minutes. If you explore around a little you will find a blogger import tool. I found that the import isn't THAT great for formatting, but gets the whole job done.

For a preview of what I have so far go to http://durrfamily.wordpress.com

1 comment:

karin said...

You have to be so computer-y. I am lucky if I blog these days.