Sunday, September 6, 2009

Watch out

Look how close our ladybugs are! Wow, just 6 more days till I kiss Hudson goodbye and become a Durr. It's been real Hudson but I'm ready for a change. I'm so so excited for everything, it has been the shortest and longest 5 months of my life, and I know I haven't always been the sweetest person to hang around but Kevin really has. I can't believe the patience he's had with me while I complain about work, school, wedding plans and everything else. I do love my Kevin Durr.

Photobucket
Me

1 comment:

karin said...

Oh, you two have no idea what is coming. It will be great and fabulous but it will also be hard. I am excited for you, I am excited to go to another sealing (they really are my favorite), need to figure out babysitting (that is on my list of things to do TODAY).

Oh, DLand on Tuesday?