Thursday, September 3, 2009

Top Ten from the last 10 (months)

It all began at a party in Glendora. I was in the backyard and she was in the front yard.

Then there, was the halloween dance. She really is a doll everyday.

Then there was falling in love over the holiday season.
New Year's Day Celebration along with the first "I love you."

The whole month of February was spent with my Valentine, especially the at beach.


March was a time of watching movies and practicing chilling next to someone I would spend the rest of my life with.

Then there was......

Sometimes we fight with fruit and find that fruit is very messy to fight with.

In June we discovered that you can do anything better than me.

Our first mini vacation together going to Palm Springs in July


August was waiting in the celestial room to see my future bride for the first time in the greatest place on earth

3 comments:

lawrhen said...

i could die, right now. what a love story. you guys are perfect for each other, you and boq, and height wise too.

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

how precious. so excited for you guys!

karin said...

Ah. If this isn't totally Kevin, I don't know what is. Hey, 8 more days!