Sunday, May 10, 2009

Market Night

Last Thursday night, my mom didn't have to work for the first time in a long time. She was convinced to go browse around Market Night in Redlands. We had nothing planned so she got us to tag along. I hadn't been in a long time and Erin had never been to the one in Redlands and she misses the one that used to be in Riverside.

There wasn't very much stuff to buy like their used to be. Of course there were several people selling fashioable sun glasses that Erin was so willing to display.

The following picture is not posted by choice, but I am able to reserve the right to post any picture of my choosing in the future. Which picture shall I choose.....
The night ended with a quick trip to Chipotle. The weather was nice and Mom, Brian, Erin and I had a good time just hanging out.

4 comments:

MissErinHudson said...

Ahh I love the missing teeth!

karin said...

I have never really been to Market Night but I used to work during Market Night and it was HORRIBLE. Glad you had a great time. Is your mom feeling okay, not working and not on vacation?

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

i love market night!

darlenebergeson said...

I love the pic of Erin with the sunglasses, your hair looks so perfectly straight and beautiful, even in black and white. also please tell me Kevin bought those glasses. and that his teeth are still missing.