Friday, May 8, 2009

Disneyland...again

Last Friday we went to Disneyland again for a get together with Kevin's family. There was about 15 or so of us and we actually got to ride some rides all together.

Big Thunder Mountain aka Ride of death. I don't think anyone was decapitated this time around.
I'm so excited, you can see it in my lazy eye...

Disneyland sweaters.
This is a: Ham, turkey and cheese sandwich deep fried with powdered sugar and a berry sauce for dipping. Up in the left hand corner are parmesan garlic fries. You should probably go on a diet after looking at this.

Kevin was number one for the day! I was number 4 because I sacrificed the good seat.


Most of us.
It was a lot of fun. Kevin's family heard we were engaged but I got to tell the whole story and show everyone my ring, which I love doing. Bank tellers, people sitting next to me in class...no one is safe from me showing off.

1 comment:

karin said...

We are probably going on Wednesday and Friday, if you haven't had enough of Disneyland. Do you guys eat that every time you go? How are you 2 so skinny?