Saturday, July 2, 2011

Photo challenge. Day million. Silhouette.

Just so you know, I had no idea how to spell "silhouette." My phone is {sometimes} good at guessing what I'm trying to spell but this time it was like: Shoplifters? Shipyard? Shipmates? Aka my phone thinks I'm a pirate.

So I had a very lovely lunch with 2 very lovely ladies today at good old Martha Greenes. I dined with my fellow photo challenger, and decormate, Cori Shaw. And my other good friend Nicole, who is an amazing crafter. I'm always drooling over her stuff. I asked her for her secret, and the answer: her silhouette! {I'm super clever, right??} This thing is amazing!! I don't know even half of the things it can do but I know that I super want one. It's a printer that cuts pretty much whatever you want, like the Cricket, but you don't have to buy cartridges. Does anyone else have one? Anyone? Anyone?




Fancy! Oh I want one!

2 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

so clever! you little pirate you. now get one and start making me some onsies.

MissErinHudson said...

I'll make you one that says "my mom eats better than your mom" or "I'm an organic cage free baby"