Friday, July 1, 2011

Day something. Animals.

Are people reading these? No. Do I care? I guess not. Now here's some animals!



Willow my black cat who my dad so generously adopted. Would you adopt this cat? And this is a typical day in the Hudson household: "So I went out and fed Willow this morning. I hadn't seen him in a few days but she was on the porch this morning." Is Willow a girl or a boy? Who knows.




And my Bella puppy. Long before teenagers around the world were fainting in masses over Twilight, I found a 3 week old puppy and named her Bella. Here she is with Elizabeth (who is forever sick and drinking orange juice. Seriously) Now Bella is living in a home where she's treated like a vampire princess. But I do miss her...a tiny bit.

2 comments:

karin said...

I read them. I guess I should be better about commenting online since I comment in my head (since I usually am "helping" the boys fall asleep while checking blogs). Sometimes I do laugh out loud and hope the boys are sound asleep when I do that but usually not.

Keep blogging, I enjoy it and it really helps the bedtime routine.

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

why was that the funniest post ever?! day something! that cat picture! boy or girl, who knows! reminds me of how greg always called bunny "he" the entire time we owned her. he never learned.

and just so you know, the security word I have to type in is worpood.