Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baby Sawyer

I was packing away yet another baby size when it finally hit me; my baby Sawyer will never be this tiny again. It didn't phase me when he outgrew all his other clothes. Newborn? What size is that? He would probably have fit into newborn clothes when he was about 7 months in my tummy. By the time I was packing up 0-3 I was just happy I was surviving. When I was packing up 3-6 I was just happy I was sleeping. But now that 6-9 are getting booted out of the drawers, my heart is sad.

Where's my cuddly baby that loves being held? Now he's a ball of energy that just wants to be let down. He's got places to go and cords to touch.

Sometimes he'll make a face that will remind me of our first few days together, and I actually really miss it.


















Stop growing!!

No comments: