Thursday, June 9, 2011

Photo challenge accepted




I stole this little ditty from one Mrs. Cori Shaw and it looks like fun. Plus everyone (my sister and...well, that's all) has been clamoring for me to blog more. It's a screen shot, dumb, so as you can see I took it at 12:52pm and I had 93% of my battery left. How interesting. So here's my first picture!



Self portrait. I rarely take pictures with me in them any more since I had a baby alter my body. But here's me in my supa fresh do rag I'll be wearing with my team, the real housewives of the IE, at the mud run on Saturday!

Oh and I'm blogging from my PHONE! How crazy is that? Welcome to the future.

5 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

YAAAAY!!! Yay yay yay yay yay! Can you tell I'm excited about this??!

Stacie S-H said...

What app do you use for blogging?

MissErinHudson said...

I use blogpress. It's super easy and I'm awful at all things technology so me saying it's easy means it's really, really, silly easy.

Stacie S-H said...

thanks, i'll check that out!

Unknown said...

Also with blog press. If you tap the I next to the title you can set your blog to publish a certain time on the future. So really you can do a weeks worth of photo challenges in one afternoon