Monday, December 6, 2010

A month of Sawyer


All taken with my cell phone, so much more handy than our big heifer camera.

Ready to go home.

I don't like the sun.

Sleeping with dad: Part one.

He sleeps everywhere, except where he's supposed to.

He hangs out with dad.

I put pants on him that are way too big.

We love the dollar spot. And snowmen.

Yawn.

This beds juuust right. I was doing the laundry...

Sleeping with Dad: Part 2.

Hi. I'm ready to go.

Sleeping with dad: Part 3.

Hangin' in tha bouncy.


Sleeping with dad: Part 3 1/2.

First time at church, dressed like a lumberjack.

Little smile.

Hanging out.

He's so much fun and I love being a mom...a crazy one who's constantly taking pictures on my phone. I'm sure the second baby will be neglected and I probably won't take a picture of them till about second grade.

1 comment:

darlenebergeson said...

i love all the faces this little guy makes, the snowman pic is my favorite. for obvious reasons.