Friday, October 8, 2010

36 weeks...and counting down

Look baby love in my tummy, I've absolutely adored housing you but it's getting to be about that time. You've had a very warm welcome since the day I found out you were in there, but to be honest baby, you're starting to wear out your welcome. Ok FINE you can stay 40 weeks if you insist, but 38-39 weeks would be a lot better for me. I miss sushi. I want to sleep on my stomach again. I want to wear my wedding ring. I want to ride on the Tower of Terror and not have to stop 8 times to rest while walking to it. I'd like to be skinny again some day baby, even though at some point (in the very distant future) another baby will make me a walking whale again, I'd like to fit into my skinny jeans. It will be nice to not have the sense of smell of a vampire and I'm sure Kevin will love when these pregnancy hormones start to fade. But of course most of all I can't wait to meet you. I'm so looking forward to you bugging me outside of my body, because literally as I'm writing this it feels like you're trying to break my ribs. I can't wait to name you and dress you and hold you. Waking up to feed you sounds way better than waking up to go to the bathroom or get into a semi comfortable position. Again. And again. So what do you say, baby? Lets get this show on the road.

1 comment:

Chelsea Conard said...

This is too cute! I am bummed that i couldn't make it to your baby shower. I am excited to see the baby when he comes!