Friday, January 1, 2010

A day and a night in LA




This past Tuesday night, my dad treated Erin and I out to see the musical Mary Poppins. To make a day out of it, Erin and I wanted to go to the temple before hand. It was nice to have a morning off and we just hung out as we slowly got ready to go. Apparently we took too long to get ready because we left too late to make our original plan of the 2:30 session. Then traffic slowed us down and we got there at 3:15. The next session started at 3:30 but Erin didn't want to be rushed. So instead, we visited the distribution center and Walgreen's as we waited to hop into the 4:30 session. Well, as I was waiting for Erin, a temple worker told me that she forgot something she needed in the car. It turns out that we wouldn't do a session at all. Instead, Erin and I did sealings for her first time and I think she really liked it.


We got out a little later than we originally planned so we rushed on over to catch up with my dad, my aunt and cousin who already had food for us on the table at a California Pizza Kitchen THAT YOU CAN'T SEE FROM the street. Eventually we found it after doing a few circles in the middle of downtown and the only car on the road. Then we went and saw the play. IT WAS AMAZING! I won't give any spoilers because I have some friends that are planning to see it. Okay just little one, someone TAP DANCES ON THE CEILING. Pretty cool.

Then we had to rush home, making a pit stop for In N Out milk shakes of course, because I had to work the next morning....

Next up.... New Year's Eve at Disneyland

No comments: