Thursday, October 29, 2009

Knotts Scary Farm aka Get surrounded by teenagers

A few weeks ago we went to Knott's scary farm with friends. For some reason, Halloween Theme Parks are really, really popular. We had a good time though we felt like the oldest people in the park.












Ryan and I decided to go on the tower ride, whatever the name is. We didn't think we would be scared until we actually started going up and looked down at the ground disappear all the way at the top. Falling isn't the hard part, it's the waiting to fall while looking down. Lesson learned --> Dont' Look Down!























Of course we had to get some grub at 2:00 am in the morning. Infortuantely, IHOP was the closest thing around. Sure IHOP always sounds and looks good, but an hour later all you have is partially chewed pancake lumps and sugar in your stomach....

4 comments:

karin said...

I didn't know married people went there anymore.

darlenebergeson said...

how did you do that heart light thing?? I used to know and when I saw it I was like, I should do that! then I realized I actually have no idea. you never cease to amaze me erin durr

darlenebergeson said...

i just realized I left that comment under the wrong post....you know what I'm talking about

darlenebergeson said...

right?