Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm in love

I love our new apartment!! I love cleaning. I love cooking, well I'll love cooking once I run out of goldfish and I have to cook. I love not sharing a bathroom with people I can't kiss. I love not having to go through the bathroom to get to my room. I love our new couch and bed. I love deciding where everything goes. I love that Kevin put his dirty spoon in the freezer next to his ice cream. I can't wait for Kevin to move in so he can sleep on his side of the bed. I can't wait to make breakfast and wait for him to come home. I can't wait to stay up reeeally late watching movies, or on some nights go to bed at 9:30. I love that this will be our new home and for the next month I get to make it our home. I hope time flys, I hope I look back and think "where did the time go??" What color napkins should we use at the reception? I've moved on to bigger and better things, like shower curtain liners.
Photobucket

2 comments:

karin said...

Ah, young love. I miss those carefree days. I wish I had lived up those none-cleaning, non-cooking days a little bit more. But now, I appreciate when others help, so I don't want my childless siblings to think they don't need to help.

I hope you aren't buying a lot for new place, since you have a shower and a reception coming up. Are you so excited?
I think white is always safe, then you don't have to worry about them matching. Clear plates and glasses are good too.

Sorry for the longest comment but I could go on and on.

Ryan and Katie said...

I love your new place too. And your couch!