Sunday, April 26, 2009

Over the Hill

Kevin's 25 birthday was Wednesday and we went to Disneyland to celebrate. One of my friends asked "Don't you guys ever just do normal stuff? Like go out to dinner?" No not really, either we're at Disneyland or we're at home and Kevin is taking a nap in my lap. That's what we do. It was a lot of fun, Kevin got a 'Happy Birthday' button and I got a 'Just Engaged' one. I was hoping to soak up the compliments but it turns out Disney gives out a ton of buttons. 'My 1st visit,' 'Honorary Citizen,' 'I'm celebrating,' so no one really noticed mine. I think Disneyland should be a little more strict with their buttons, I only got one lousy congrats and I think they might have been talking to someone else...

The Birthday Boy/Senior Citizen.
Photobucket

Took 2 people, 1 family, 1 "ah to be young and in love" and 4 tries to get this.
Photobucket

I tried to get Kevin to do a crazy pose in front of the balloons. This is him complaining.
Photobucket

So I yelled "One...two...three!!!" and this is what he came up with. Hands in the pocket...
Photobucket

Just Engaged :) at least the people who gave us the buttons were excited.
Photobucket

My favorite picture ever. How did I get him?? Score.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

i love the happily ever after one...erin you landed a great one...kevin is truly the best

Stacie S-H said...

love all the pics you guys!! thats awesome. Tony & I dont do anything so normal to celebrate our bdays either I guess. For his we are going zip-lining in Utah @ the end of June. I cant wait!